This is a template provided for your convenience. Do not forget to adjust it to your needs. Replace all red-colored text with your company's details.
This is a template provided for your convenience.
You are strongly advised to adapt the text to fit your particular case.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any of its services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by the Clark Hulings Fund, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your clarkhulingsfund.org Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and CHF may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate, unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause CHF liability. You must immediately notify CHF of any unauthorized uses of your blog or account, or any other breaches of security. CHF will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make–or allow any third party to make–material (“Content”), available by means of the Website, you are entirely responsible for the content of and any harm resulting from that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, audio files, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
By submitting Content to the Clark Hulings Fund for inclusion on the Website, you grant CHF a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish your Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, CHF will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, the Clark Hulings Fund has the right (though not the obligation) to, in CHF’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in CHF’s reasonable opinion, violates any CHF policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason. The Clark Hulings Fund will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Payment and Renewal.
3a. Refunds and Cancellations Policy
Digital Campus: No refunds are available for any change of heart on registration for the digital campus / educational portal of the website. Subscriptions are subject to the automatic renewal terms above and there are no refunds for failing to cancel a recurring subscription before its renewal date and no prorated refunds for deciding to end a subscription early.
Live & Virtual Events & Conferences: Cancelling your event registration more than two weeks prior to the event start date will result in a 100% refund minus a $50 processing fee. Cancelling more than 72 hours prior to the start date will result in a 50% refund minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellation less than 72 hours prior to the start date will result in no refund (i.e be ineligible for any refund).
5. Responsibility of Website Visitors. The Clark Hulings Fund has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and therefore cannot be responsible for that material’s content, use, or effects. By operating the Website, CHF does not represent or imply that it endorses the material posted on the Website, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties–the downloading, copying, or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. CHF disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content posted on the Website.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which clarkhulingsfund.org links, and that link to clarkhulingsfund.org. The Clark Hulings Fund does not have any control over non-CHF websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their content or use. By linking to a non-CHF website or webpage, CHF does not represent or imply that it endorses such websites or webpages. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. CHF disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-CHF websites and webpages.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As the Clark Hulings Fund asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by clarkhulingsfund.org violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify CHF in accordance with CHF’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. CHF will respond to all such notices including, as required or appropriate, by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. CHF will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of CHF or others. In the case of such termination, CHF will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to CHF.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from the Clark Hulings Fund to you any CHF or third-party intellectual property. All right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with CHF. The Clark Hulings Fund, clarkhulingsfund.org, the clarkhulingsfund.org logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with clarkhulingsfund.org or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of CHF or CHF’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any CHF or third-party trademarks.
9. Advertisements. The Clark Hulings Fund reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
10. Attribution. The Clark Hulings Fund reserves the right to display attribution links such as “Blog at clarkhulingsfund.org,” theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
11. Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g., theme, etc.) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
12. Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, or using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
13. Changes. The Clark Hulings Fund reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. CHF may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
14. Termination. The Clark Hulings Fund may terminate your access to all or any parts of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your clarkhulingsfund.org account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid-services account, such account can only be terminated by CHF if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from CHF’s notice to you thereof; provided that, CHF can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shutdown of our service. All provisions of this Agreement, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including–without limitation–ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is.” The Clark Hulings Fund and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither CHF nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error-free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
16. Limitation of Liability. In no event will the Clark Hulings Fund, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability ,or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental, or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to CHF under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. CHF shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
18. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Clark Hulings Fund, its contractors, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
19. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Clark Hulings Fund and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of CHF, or by the posting by CHF of a revised version. Except to the extent that applicable law–if any–provides otherwise, this Agreement, and any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of New York, U.S.A., excluding its conflict-of-law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in New York County, New York. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief, or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in New York County, New York, in the English language, and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement, or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; CHF may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns.